My Tears Just Like The Rain Fallings
+Follow or Home ?
Whisk Me Away
Expresiones
Expresiones
goodbye schools, hello university ;)
12:23 PM | 0 Comment(s)
my school philosophy;history,memories ;)

pre-school ; pre-school at SK Ara Rendang
standard 1-6 ; SK Ara Rendang
form 1 ; St George's Girls School
form 1 - 5 ; MRSM Kepala Batas

times walk so fast and now I'm not a school student anymore. I'm not wearing the peach and blue uniform anymore. I am free to wear what I want haha :D let see my examination results along my journey through those hard years,bhahaha ~


A REALLY BIG THANKS FOR ALL THE TEACHERS WHO HAD THOUGHT ME SINCE I AM NOT WEARING MY TUDUNG TO PRE SCHOOL UNTIL I WEARING MY TUDUNG TILL NOW :)



Old Post | New Post
Bonjour De Amour
Anda di sini

Photobucket

Weyhh korang,
Terima kasih sudi datang membace. Enjoy ♥