My Tears Just Like The Rain Fallings
+Follow or Home ?
Whisk Me Away
Expresiones
Expresiones
honey ♥
10:31 AM | 1 Comment(s)
to : F

hey,i'm sorry.
for making things become more worst.
i'm too thinking about it.
i make it like its your BIG mistakes.
i'm sorry.

yes,i love you:')

I gotta say something that I've been thinking about I can't wait to lay around with you And tell you all the secrets I've been keeping to myself It's been a while since I've felt butterflies Do you feel the same too? If every single second could last that much longer, Would you hold me... and kiss me again? Underneath the moonlight You're more than a friend Oh... I knew it from the first time Yeah... Hold me, feel my heart beat, Put your arms around me and kiss me again Kiss me again... I gotta say I wasn't expecting you to come this way And fall into my arms And now I know I can't deny these feelings any longer I close my eyes, I can't stop thinking about you Crack a smile, I just can't lose Add another minute My heart beats to the limit when I'm with you So, kiss me again Underneath the moonlight Oh... You're more than a friend Yeah... I knew it from the first time Hold me, feel my heart beat, Put your arms around me and kiss me again I can't let you go, can't let you float away 'Cuz that would be a mistake I'm not ready to run Can't let you go to waste No, no, no... And kiss me again Underneath the moonlight Oh... you're more than a friend I knew it from the first time Yeah... Hold me, feel my heart beat, Put your arms around me and kiss me again Hold me, feel my heart beat, Put your arms around me and kiss me again, And again, and again... Oh kiss me again... ♥♥

*PRAY FOR MY SPM.

Old Post | New Post
Bonjour De Amour
Anda di sini

Photobucket

Weyhh korang,
Terima kasih sudi datang membace. Enjoy ♥