My Tears Just Like The Rain Fallings
+Follow or Home ?
Whisk Me Away
Expresiones
Expresiones
The hardest part.
5:37 PM | 0 Comment(s)
Having a couple is just another things to be think.But thats not the important point.Living life like this is just so great :D I do really admit it.Socialize and blablabla~ I feel so free.Having so many lovers around myself.I do love this kind of Love strongly,fitly and toughly.Hahaha.And you should know why.Duhh what I am talking about.It sounds a lil bit silly.Whoahaa ! And some words to be smashed up for you.Right down here ;) And do I know that human ? Yes,long time ago.But not now.Yet that human is totally different.Should I care ? The answer is NO.You start the trouble and you should realize it.Stupido ! Idc at all.Cause I don't mind ;)

In this life there always have a reason why someone dislike you.After all,you should know why that happen.Hahaha.Easy words come out because of yourself man.Don't blame and fucking off on other person.You want me to say that word again ?

HEY DUDE,YOU ARE AT THE TOP OF STUPIDO RIGHT NOW ! :dd

*Haha.want me to admit it ? Yeah,I truly admit it man ;DD

Old Post | New Post
Bonjour De Amour
Anda di sini

Photobucket

Weyhh korang,
Terima kasih sudi datang membace. Enjoy ♥